Saturday, February 6, 2010

welcome to my world

welcome to my world of baskets, crafts and now blogging! i love to create things and am always looking for new projects to tackle. i am never a bored person and i don't believe in idle hands. the best part of learning different crafts is that when i get tired of one project and i can work on another project. and believe me, i have all kinds of projects at various stages of completion. i love to sew, quilt, tat, heirloom sewing, weave baskets, and as of recently, creating white oak baskets from the tree to a basket (more on that later). i love to read, crochet and knit. but don't get me confused with someone who really knows how to do each of these hobbies. i know just enough to get me in trouble financially! LOL! also, something you must know about me, is that i don't like typing capital letters when i'm blogging. it's just too much trouble to hit that little button! i have full life and love every minute of it. i have a wonderful family, wonderful job and the love of my savior, Jesus Christ. i hope you enjoy looking at my crafts and reading my blogs and hope that you will leave a comment from time to time. come back and visit me often! God Bless until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment