Monday, February 15, 2010

My Wine Baskets


hey everyone! hope all is having a wonderful day. since we're out of school, again, for snow, i've been completing alot of projects. here is a picture of some of my wine baskets that i made for my sister-in-law to give out as birthday presents. i wonder if she'll provide the wine to go inside the baskets?? anyway, i'm not sure if you can see, but i wove a piece of grapevine around the top of the baskets. i think it adds that "something extra"! i actually designed this basket on my own. we have a winery in the next town over and as i was driving by one day, the idea to make wine baskets hit me. i couldn't wait to get home and design this basket. yesterday, i finished a market basket and i worked a braided weave on top of the handle. i'll post a pic as soon as i finish staining it. well, i hear the pitter-patter of little feet coming down the stairs, so i must go create a devine breakfast of cereal or oatmealfor my little ones. have a bless day, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment