Sunday, February 14, 2010



Happy Valentines Day to everyone! My husband and I seldom get each other anything for Valentines Day or most holidays because we feel we've been blessed with so much! However, apparently this year is an exception! I stayed home from church this morning to take care of my child who had her wisdom teeth extracted. When everyone else left for church, I headed back to my bedroom to get showered and make the bed and I found this beautiful package which had been placed on my pillow! Well, totally not expecting this, my heart jumped and I wanted to open it right away, but decided I would open it when Roy (my husband) gets home from church. I'll let you know what it is as soon as I can. By the way, this picture was taken in 2009 at a celebration lunch, right after my son proposed to Jacqui.Roy doesn't like getting his picture made so I had to go way back on my camera and this was the most recent pic I had available. He's a good man, husband, father and friend. We will be married for 33 years on March 19th! WHEW! That's a long time! But I love him so much more than I ever thought was possible. I've been blessed. Until next time, God bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment