Friday, February 12, 2010



hey everyone!today's been awesome mostly because we're on our fall break from school! so i spent most of my day working on my projects. i can't wait to show you the tote i'm making out of batik fabrik! the directions aren't very clear, so it's taking me a while to figure them out. but here are some crochet snowflakes that i've done over the past few years. i love to make them at Christmas and put one in each of the Christmas cards that i send out. i really don't know how much longer i can make these, because when i finish one, my eyes are crossed from straining them so hard to see the stitches. they are very tiny stitches (chains) and it takes a while to make them, but they're worth it in the end. hope you enjoy. God bless until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Mitzi - read all of your entries and loved looking at your work. This fabric stuff is addicting, but I think it's harmless only to the pocketbook and room in the house!

    ReplyDelete