Tuesday, February 9, 2010

some crochet stuff

i thought i'd break away from my baskets and show you some of my crochet and other stuff. this is called filet crochet and is the initial of my last name. i've done alot of filet crochet family names for wedding gifts. i just love how pretty the finished product looks, however, the work is very tedious and a great strain on my eyes. believe it or not, this is a very easy project to do as long as you know how to chain. you just have to use a tiny crochet hook and make sure your tension is very snug. this one is conveniently hung in my bathroom! LOL! anyway, i have my full last name hanging over the fireplace and mantle. i'll put a picture of it up later. well, you guys have a wonderful and blessed day, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment