Monday, February 15, 2010

Pin Cushion


hey there! i told you my world is insane with baskets and crafts! i have so much i want to share with you that i have been posting several posts a day! anyway, since i sew alot, i needed a new pin cushion. here is one i designed and am very happy with the finished product. it's just the right size for me which is much bigger than you can purchase in the stores. most of what you get in the stores are the regulation size tomato pin cushion. i need a bigger pin cushion to serve my needs. this was easy to make and i hope to make more and sell them. i love bright material and use it quite often in my projects. well, i need to go make breakfast for my children, they're wanting pancakes this morning, so until next time, God bless...

2 comments:

  1. This pin cushion basket is perfect. You should sell lots of them I would think. Enjoying your blog from one basket weaver and crafter to another.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! It's my own pattern, so it was especially enjoyable for me to make plus it's functional!

    ReplyDelete