Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finished! Finally!




Here's the tote I've been telling you guys about. It took me several weeks to make this only because I have such a busy life: 4 children, cooking, washing, homework, lesson plans, you gals know the routine! Anyway, I'm quite please with this tote and love the fabric (Batik). I'll probably use this to "tote" my projects around town, like if I'm going to be sitting in the doctor's office, I'll just be able to pick it up and go and I'll have something to work on without having to stop and gather the needed items. Some how, I noticed that when the tote was finished, I had a pocket left over that I never used! Kind of like taking a car apart and putting it back together and having a few extra parts left over. When I noticed the pocket, I thought, "this can't be good", but I really don't think I needed an extra pocket, so no worries! Hope you enjoy, until next time, God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment