Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pin Cushion Baskets


Hey everyone! It's a beautiful day outside, but unfortunately I'm alittle under the weather so I'm home instead of at work. If anyone can explain this to me, please feel free to do so: I eat healthy, don't smoke and take vitamins, and I catch EVERYTHING that goes around. On the other hand, my daughter and husband who don't eat all that healthy or take vitamins NEVER gets sick. I am a twin and only weighed 4lbs. at birth and I've always wondered if that has anything to do with my weak immune system? Hmmmmmm...I'll probably never know the answer to that one. So I'm just sitting here in bed and thought I'd show you my latest project that I completed during spring break. Once again, I've combined my love of fabric and basket weaving and made these beautiful and functional pin cushion baskets! I think I love the colors that "pop" like the Batik fabric, the most, but then again, the fabric that has that "old fashioned" look to it also looks pretty. I can never make up my mind about which I love the most. Anyway these are $20.00 each if you are interested in one. If you will just leave a comment and let me know what color or name of fabric you want and the usual name, address and zip code, I'll get one made for you. These pin cushions have a good weight to them so they stay put and that's just one more feature that I love about these pin cushions. So, there you have it, God Bless until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment